- 4 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 8% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 19 days ago
- Accounting and Professional Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Uni K & L 3rd Floor Triple M Commercial Bldg. Dona Soledad Avenue, Parañaque, Philippines
A licensed CPA
With or without related work experience.
Willing to work long hours with minimal supervision
Analytical and has the capacity to do multi-tasking responsibilities.
Must be a team player with good coordination and communication skills.
Computer literate especially with MS Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Legal Assistance Plans
- Company Car