- Parañaque, Philippines
- Full time
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
A licensed CPA
With or without related work experience.
Willing to work long hours with minimal supervision
Analytical and has the capacity to do multi-tasking responsibilities.
Must be a team player with good coordination and communication skills.
Computer literate especially with MS Application.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Legal Assistance Plans
- Company Car
- B Accountancy
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Uni K & L 3rd Floor Triple M Commercial Bldg. Dona Soledad Avenue, Better Living, Bgry. Don Bosco, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.