Data Entry Agent
- 100 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Shipping and Logistics
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 4A, Polar Center, Alabang-Zapote Road cor. C.V. Starr Avenue, Pamplona, Las Pinas City, Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines
Our Data Entry Agent(s) will be responsible for entering and maintaining database, record and verify data from a variety of source of shipping and logistics documents.
He/She will ensure accuracy in the interpretation, data entry, categorization, validation and dispatching/transmitting of all documents in the database and other related system applications.
- Must be proficient in various computer applications such as Microsoft office applications, internet browsing platforms, and Shipping & Logistics systems.
- Ability to understand and process information quickly and accurately
- Ability to extract useful data from various and large databases or data sets
- Ability to handle multiple projects that may be assigned from time to time
- Strong work ethics and enthusiasm with a can do attitude
- Organized and motivated individual who is able to work as part of the team and on own initiative with excellent problem solving ability
- Willing to go beyond the call of duty
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the company
- Ability to adapt to a multi-cultural working environment of assigned Clients
EDUCATION & WORK BACKGROUND
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s / College Degree in any field.
- Experience in database entry process
- Experience working with a fast-paced working environment
- Must have at least 1 year experience as a Data Entry Clerk /Agent or related field
- Preferably 1-4 years’ experience specializing in Customer Service or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply including High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
- Above average typing skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective Client service skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English language
- Basic to advance working knowledge of computer systems
- Has excellent keen eye for details
- Strong data mining skills
- Must be able to work on a flexible shift including nights, weekends and holidays
- Has basic math and analysis skills
Interested? Visit our FB Careers Page at https://www.facebook.com/cspacglobalbpoinc/
- Data Management Skills. Maintains the integrity of client's database through proper, accurate and timely entry/validation of shipping & logistics data received from client's office and other sites/locations.
- Coordination & Communication Skills. Proactively communicates/coordinates with the client's team through emails or calls on all matters related to handling processes involving shipping & logistics data.
- System Navigation Skills. Able to proficiently operate and navigate all major system applications related to shipping & logistics data entry, client's assigned databases and other software required to complete the work.
- Interpretation of Technical Terms. Assesses and interprets the shipping & logistics documents prior to entry in the database. Familiarity with shipping & logistics terminologies is a requirement.
- Auditing Skills. Ensures that the shipping & logistics data logs are entered and processed in a timely and accurate manner by conducting daily audits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance