Data Entry Agent
- Las Piñas, Philippines
- Full time
- Data Management Skills. Maintains the integrity of client's database through proper, accurate and timely entry/validation of shipping & logistics data received from client's office and other sites/locations.
- Coordination & Communication Skills. Proactively communicates/coordinates with the client's team through emails or calls on all matters related to handling processes involving shipping & logistics data.
- System Navigation Skills. Able to proficiently operate and navigate all major system applications related to shipping & logistics data entry, client's assigned databases and other software required to complete the work.
- Interpretation of Technical Terms. Assesses and interprets the shipping & logistics documents prior to entry in the database. Familiarity with shipping & logistics terminologies is a requirement.
- Auditing Skills. Ensures that the shipping & logistics data logs are entered and processed in a timely and accurate manner by conducting daily audits
Our Data Entry Agent(s) will be responsible for entering and maintaining database, record and verify data from a variety of source of shipping and logistics documents.
He/She will ensure accuracy in the interpretation, data entry, categorization, validation and dispatching/transmitting of all documents in the database and other related system applications.
- Must be proficient in various computer applications such as Microsoft office applications, internet browsing platforms, and Shipping & Logistics systems.
- Ability to understand and process information quickly and accurately
- Ability to extract useful data from various and large databases or data sets
- Ability to handle multiple projects that may be assigned from time to time
- Strong work ethics and enthusiasm with a can do attitude
- Organized and motivated individual who is able to work as part of the team and on own initiative with excellent problem solving ability
- Willing to go beyond the call of duty
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the company
- Ability to adapt to a multi-cultural working environment of assigned Clients
EDUCATION & WORK BACKGROUND
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s / College Degree in any field.
- Experience in database entry process
- Experience working with a fast-paced working environment
- Must have at least 1 year experience as a Data Entry Clerk /Agent or related field
- Preferably 1-4 years’ experience specializing in Customer Service or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply including High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
- Above average typing skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective Client service skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English language
- Basic to advance working knowledge of computer systems
- Has excellent keen eye for details
- Strong data mining skills
- Must be able to work on a flexible shift including nights, weekends and holidays
- Has basic math and analysis skills
Interested? Visit our FB Careers Page at https://www.facebook.com/cspacglobalbpoinc/
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- MS Office
- Document management system software
- Record Keeping
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Unit 4A, Polar Center, Alabang-Zapote Road cor. C.V. Starr Avenue, Pamplona, Las Pinas City, Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Shipping and Logistics
- 100 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.