Front-End Code Execution:
- Codes, schedules, tests and deploys promotional content
- Audits content for accuracy, functionality, and alignment with existing content.
- Troubleshoots and resolves coding issues and conflicts with existing content.
- Ensures that website content follows the promotional calendar and accurately reflects the guidelines of the promotion.
- On-going, clear, reporting of project health to senior management
- Supports the Marketing team by providing research and analysis on trends, forecasts, competitors.
- Provides day to day support as needed to the Marketing Team leaders.
- Ability to create self-project plans – identifying project goals, strategies, timelines, and KPIs.
- Recognize project issues and elevate them to the appropriate project team members with suggested, well-thought out solutions.
- Provide up-to-date status reporting for all work in progress.
- Manage projects to budget ensuring time & resources are aligned to budget and all associated external costs are managed effectively.
- Minimum: able to create, edit content, add images and videos to product listings.
- Excellent people and organizational skills.
- Strong written skills: the ability to write clear communications, presentations, and briefs. Document all processes and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Acute eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Knowledge of eRapidFlow, Product Importers, Catalog Structure, Taxonomy, Faceted Search, Elastic Search, URL Structure & Basic SEO Concepts also a plus.
- Demonstrates a passion and drive to approach all tasks in a wholehearted and enthusiastic manner, with a focus on delivering results, whether working in isolation or as part of a team.
- Enjoys handling multiple projects concurrently, performing under tight deadlines, problem-solving, attention to detail, organization, can listen to and take direction/constructive criticism.
- Highly enthusiastic and dedicated to your craft, the projects and the team you work within.
- A contributor to the Team Robbins Brothers culture.
- Presents a level of maturity.
- Proactive, not reactive.
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- Job Type: Full-time
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.