- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 months
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 months ago
- Human Resources / HR
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 169 EDSA, Eastgate Centre Building, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- FEMALE only
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- Can handle confidential informations.
- Willing to render overtime if needed.
- Willing to work at Mandaluyong City
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
Our company is a fully capitalized manpower outsourcing agency. We
provide business owners and establishments with their manpower staffing requirements
and human resource services to back up our manpower provisions.
SERVIAM, the product name under our company, is a word derived from the Latin phrase
“To Serve, or To be of Service”. The Serviam product includes the following
1. Serviam Hotel
2. Serviam Engineering
3. Serviam Housekeeping
4. Serviam Logistics/Manufacturing
5. Serviam BPO
To protect the interest of business owners and business establishments
To provide suitable employment for skilled and non-skilled workers
To be a contributor in the nationʼs economic growth
To enhance and promote the servitude and skills of the Filipino Worker
Our company, through the SERVIAM product range, will provide the majority of the manpower requirements of your business to as you, the business owner WILL HAVE THE FLEXIBILITY TO MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS.