Customer Service Officer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 23 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Apparel / Fashion
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Jalan Kaji, Central Jakarta, Indonesia
Persuasion and Negotiation
- Age between 23-30 years
- Bachelor's Degree in any Major
- 1-2 years of working experience in administration and customer service is preferable
- Excellent eye for detail
- Flexible attitude and ability to cope well with the demands of a rapidly growing company
- General PC literacy including a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Be able to work on multi-platforms and be able to adjust accordingly
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
Founded in 2008, COTTONINK is an independent Indonesian label that presents a selection of casual and modern ready-to-wear women's outfit that highlights the importance of quality and attitude. In order to deliver our customers' needs and wants in this digital era, we always aim to step up our game in the industry by providing weekly new arrivals and interactive social media channels. Based on data traffic, COTTONINK is having one of the highest rank on top of other local brands. To fulfil our dream as a leading Indonesian fashion e-retailer, we need more high-spirited, creative and talented individuals to join our team. Working at COTTONINK, it's more than doing daily 9to5 or chasing deadlines, but we always strive to empower everyone in our team to learn from their mistakes, improve their strategies and develop a better planning. Now the question is, are you the one that we've been looking for?