- Keeping the front desk clean and tidy supplied with all necessary supplies.
- Greet, communicate, welcome guests and help them navigate through the office.
- Answer customers’ questions and address their complaints and concerns.
- Answer and screen all incoming calls, receive messages and redirect when needed.
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destinations.
- Prepare and manage outgoing calls and company email/s.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor and audit office supplies in the location. Ensure records up to date.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Monitor the schedule and availability of meeting rooms.
- Ensure that the schedule and Google Calendar of the organization is in sync.
- Maintain the inventory of the shop in the office.
- Help in order fulfillment of online orders.
- From time to time, you will be asked to perform tasks for the betterment of operations as we expand our business.
- Any other tasks/businesses as directed by the President or General Manager.
We are looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management or any related course;
- At least 6 months - 1 year of administrative experience
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Desk Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Office Equipment Operation
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- MS Office
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
About CosmetiGroup International Corporation
COMPANY OVERVIEW The Cosmetigroup Int"l Corp., a duly registered corporation in the Philippines, is engaged in importing, distributing and retailing goods such as Dead Sea beauty products, botanic beauty products and more. Cosmetigroup Int'l Corp., is the exclusive distributor of Aqua Mineral from the Dead Sea Skin care line, and Botanifique line in many countries in the world along with some countries in Asia. It is the first company to have brought the Dead Sea Skin products from Israel to the Philippines. Currently, the company has twenty-seven (27) locations in malls around Metro Manila, Pampanga and Davao. Our mission: to be Asia's trusted importer, distributor and retailer of cosmetic products from Israel. We will achieve this by: 1. Bringing to our customers the latest products and cosmetic products top innovations available. 2. Being a vital part of our customer's skin-care regimen, providing tested and proven skin-care benefits of the Dead Sea and the most advance skin care formulas available in the market today without them having to go too far to Israel. 3. Developing strategic partnership with our mother company in Israel to ensure that we provide our customers the world's best products available. 4. Fostering team works. 5. Conducting ourselves professionally with integrity and fairness. 6. Ensure the best interest of all our stockholders. 7. Having our unique products in every bath-room in the Philippines.