- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 17 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 25 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 60,000.00 - 80,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- SQL and SQL tuning experience - Oracle;
- Strong grasp of design patterns and OO development;
- Clean code;
Preferred but not required:
- Report creation and maintenance (jasper or similar reporting technology);
- Spring Batch;
- Angular JS;
- JUnit and Mockito;
- Comprehends the functional and technical requirements of the project.
- Fix modules /defects with no supervision required.
- Designs Java-based solutions which include but not limited to: design, coding/debugging and unit testing (functional and JUnit) a software solution based on complex business rules, as well as performance tuning and bug fixing.
- Coding of complex SQL scripts, stored procedures, or report including multiple table joins (inner join and outer joins).
- Develops detailed flowcharts to show processing logic for medium to complex database programs.
- Prepares documentation of solutions.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $525 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia), and Europe (Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom). We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
Not only are we committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” for five consecutive years since 2012. Collabera has over 50 offices across the globe with a presence in ten countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to global 2000 corporations.
For consultants and employees, Collabera offers an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. Visit www.collabera.com to learn more about our latest job openings.
Awards and Recognitions
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Best Staffing Firm to Work For (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest Minority Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US.