- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 hours ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Libis, Eastwood, Quezon City, Philippines
- Junior – Approximately 3 – 5 years experience in Java EE development
- Spring, Hibernate, Restful Services (JAX-RS), EJB)
- Experience in SQL (Oracle and\or Sybase)
- Experience in Unix Scripting
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Spring, Hibernate, Restful Services (JAX-RS), EJB, Java.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City,Ayala Ave..
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- 5 positions Available
In addition to computer system development, the services shall include;
- design, analysis, enhancement, and maintenance of computer systems,
- coordination, user training, and support,
- creation of templates and test data, program/system test including verification of its results,
- system documentation and program conversion and test,
- customization, edit, quality acceptance test,
- optimize performances of applications and providing technical guidance and coaching to other developers
Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $525 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia), and Europe (Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom). We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
Not only are we committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” for five consecutive years since 2012. Collabera has over 50 offices across the globe with a presence in ten countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to global 2000 corporations.
For consultants and employees, Collabera offers an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. Visit www.collabera.com to learn more about our latest job openings.
Awards and Recognitions
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Best Staffing Firm to Work For (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest Minority Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US.