Who we're looking for
As a Senior Marketing Associate handling Loyalty and Rewards under the Wallet Marketing team, you will play a key role in driving the company’s growth through end-to-end strategy and execution of personalized and highly effective initiatives related to customer retention, advocacy, and engagement for the digital wallet services. You understand the psychology of customers so you can offer relevant campaigns and rewards.
What You Will Do:
As a Senior Marketing Associate, you will:
- Help strategize and execute tactical and long-term promos and programs to increase customer retention and advocacy for the digital wallet.
- Monitor campaigns and ensure these are scalable, cost-efficient, and in line with KPIs.
- Design, plan, execute, and A/B test in-app engagement campaigns.
- Coordinate with service providers and continuously improve rewards assortment and optimize catalog performance.
- Work closely with the Marketing Data team and Customer Lifecycle team to draw insights and identify growth opportunities based on customer data and market trends.
- Collaborate with the Crypto marketing team to build and execute cross-sell campaigns.
- Coordinate with other marketing functions to launch campaigns efficiently and effectively.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure requirements and deadlines are met.
Who You Are:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in brand marketing (experience in loyalty marketing or customer lifecycle is a plus )
- Preferably from the digital finance industry (EMIs or e-commerce) or a fast-moving consumer goods company
- Graduate of Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or any related course (or experience)
- Creative problem solver who is curious about what makes people tick
- Strong analytical approach to campaign performance and optimization
- Experience in conceptualizing and running campaigns and customer retention programs.
- Passionate about building a brand by creating genuine and authentic customer relationships/
- Excellent command of English and Filipino, both verbal and written communication
- Highly-flexible, able to wear multiple hats, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Thinks fast under pressure and solves problems on-the-go
- Trustworthy and able to protect confidential information with discretion
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to work quickly without supervision
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to collaborate with team members
- Has a track record for getting things done - drive, ownership, and execution is at the core of our culture
- Coding experience is a plus (HTML and Markdown preferred)