- Coordinate with stakeholders on seamless execution of job requisition requests all the way up to the handover of the employee for onboarding.
- Parse applicants and potential outbound candidates in the company’s database.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, and experience through interviews and administration of exams.
- Implement a tracking system for applicants as they progress through the recruitment process.
- Create weekly reports, analyze data, and present to stakeholders on the progress of recruitment activities.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with employees and potential candidates from the first contact all throughout their journey with Code Ninja.
- Make recommendations on improving recruitment strategies.
- Provide general administrative and operational support to the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in end to end recruitment process
- Experienced in fulfilling recruitment needs and targets for US Based openings
- Familiar with different job hiring sites/portal (i.e. Kalibrr, LinkedIn)
- Working knowledge of lead generation outside of conventional methods is a plus
- Highly organized, and proactive in meeting recruitment targets and improving processes
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Critical Thinking
About Code Ninja IT Solutions Inc
Here at Code Ninja we are always challenged by innovation. We like thinking about big ideas while starting out small. This is why we hire the best talent we can find and outfit them with state-of-the art tools as well as a healthy working environment. We’re very proud of our groundbreaking projects that have generated over millions of users. We want you to build the next cool thing with us.