Senior Technical QA
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
Senior Technical QA (Automation Testing)
Eastwood Libis QC
Sourcefit is looking for a Senior QA Engineer. Gain a unique opportunity in working with a fast growing software development start-up developing responsive and interactive digital projects for a number of UK and US based clients. For the right candidate, this will be an opportunity for career advancement.
- Create, update and execute test cases
- Create, update and execute automated test scripts
- Lead the QA testing activities
- Work and mentor a Junior Manual QA
- Create test plans, estimates, and processes
- Provide reports to management and clients
- Handle other QA tasks required by management
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible schedule (You can come in anytime between 9 AM and 11 AM)
- HMO on Day 1
- Annual Appraisal with salary review based on performance
- We encourage our employees to open up idea’s that you find interesting and we can look at funding them
- We have a sophisticated buddy system to help people learn new technology
- Monthly team Building
- We always explore on New technology to use in our projects (you will never be outdated)
- We like open source and we contribute to the open source Github community
- Experienced QA engineer with experience of all elements of QA – functional, integration, regression, usability, security as well as potentially load testing.
- Experience QA engineer with experience and test timeline estimation.
- Experience creating, managing and running test scripts.
- The ability to understand the bigger picture of the system so can understand the pieces that are being tested.
- Command line and scripting skills.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with the development teams.
- Automation Skill.
- Knowledge of Watir/Selenium or any other automated tools.
- An experienced QA engineer who understands the different types of QA and can plan, instigate, manage and perform them to the highest level.
- Excellent communicator in both spoken and written English.
- An experience of creating and managing documentation.
- Experience working with a number of PM and testing software.
- A self-starter.
- Someone not afraid to learn on the job and who wants to learn from an experienced management team.
- The ability to think outside the box to solve problems.
- A passion for technology.
- Ability to have fun as well as work.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Test Automation Software
- Management Information Systems and MS Computer Science
- Technology [Information Technology]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.