- Mandaluyong, Philippines2F, 162 Epifanio de los Santos Avenue , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The job will evolve quickly and will require dynamism, flexibility, team collaboration and adaptability. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducts data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements.
- Assess the company’s needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities
- Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
- Documents and assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Assists in the development of user test cases and validate test results during testing.
- Executes test cases.
- Investigates problems and develops recommendations for resolution.
- Identifies the need for technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
- Provides support (i.e., creating reports, research, documentation) for the analysis of client satisfaction data.
- Keeps clients informed of problems, issues, and resolutions.
- Analyzes performance metrics to ensure client satisfaction.
- Assists in running workshops and training sessions as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related fields. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically requires 3-4 years of relevant technical or business work experience.
- Requires working knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.