Our team makes the world more productive, and finding exceptional people to solve challenging problems is a top priority as we execute this vision. You’ll be instrumental in achieving on our ambitious hiring goals so that we continue to grow the finance, customer service, G&A and sales functions as quickly as possible in the Philippines.
We need you, a world-class senior recruiter! This is a unique opportunity to shape our team on a daily basis. You'll be empowered to provide innovative ideas to build a world-class recruiting practice.We are looking for someone who’s “results-oriented” and always eager to get things done, but never at the cost of a thoughtful or strategic approach.
You see the power of data in determining which applicants are successful and which new hires thrive in our environment to adjust your hiring priorities and actions. You'll support the full recruitment cycle for all departments potentially including Customer Support, Revenue, Marketing, or G&A . This means working hand-in-hand with the leaders of each department to find candidates that find success in different kinds of environments.
- Develop partnerships with your hiring managers/team to execute each organization's nuanced hiring processes and goals.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management.
- Own full-cycle recruitment which encompasses sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates.
- Work with leadership team on talent strategy, growth plans, interview best practices, and effective recruiting process.
- Help interview and hire for department leaders potentially in Customer Support, Revenue, Marketing, or G&A
- Manage initial applicant reviews, first-interview scheduling, communications, and negotiations.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including using to data to assess best practices and streamline processes.
- Collaborate as a team player with the other members of the recruitment team.
- 5 to 10+ years of full cycle recruitment experience hiring from sourcing to onboarding.
- Greenhouse experience preferred.
- Hiring for a tech startup or an agency serving tech startups. Preferably in a SaaS environment!
- Hiring for various departments in an organization.
- Strong calendar management skills and attention to detail.
- Proven track record of enhancing a company’s hiring lifecycle.
- Has used data to validate the success of hiring efforts.
- Confident, coachable, and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast-moving environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance