Clear is looking for a (Work from Home) Payroll Officer to work with our client, an Australia-based firm known as a leading healthcare recruitment company. The client built a business where everyone is empowered to be their best, deliver better, and make every experience count.
Role and Opportunity
The role is to work remotely (Philippine-based) with our client’s payroll team providing accurate and timely processing of timesheets and payroll of various candidates in the healthcare industry. Our client caters to the healthcare needs of their various clients such as disability care, nursing, medical admin, dentistry, or general healthcare practice.
As a Work from Home Payroll Officer, you will:
- Be responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of payments.
- Process payments to staff and charges to clients within the business’ temporary workforce.
- Encourage to demonstrate initiative and keep in mind the overall business objective.
As a Payroll Officer (here in the Philippines), your daily tasks may include:
- Prepare weekly payroll in an accurate and timely manner and in line with the appropriate industrial awards/instrument.
- Ensure all timesheets, payroll changes, records, and other related material is received before the close of the payroll run.
- Accurate data entry for the ongoing maintenance of the payroll data within the pay system and employment records, including the processing of new starter information or changes to existing employee records and other related information.
- Send electronic payslips to temps and casual employees.
- Maintain electronic filing systems for data retention.
- Attend to inquiries relating to the payroll and ensure an appropriate level of customer service by responding accurately and on time either verbally or in writing as required.
- Reconcile and report on financial data relating to payroll as required.
- Request a list of payrolls for special and late runs.
- Develop knowledge of current legislation applicable to the payroll function.
- Perform other tasks as required by the client or management.
Must have 2 years of work exposure in Australian payroll
Working knowledge of MYOB or any accounting/payroll systems
Proficient with MS Office Applications with high-level skills in MS Excel
Graduate of any Accounting/ Finance or related courses
Has a proactive mindset, a mature disposition with high attention to detail
Respect for the confidentiality and the sensitivity of the information
Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
Flexibility to perform relevant admin tasks as required by the clients
Technologically adept with a postpaid internet subscription of at least 50mpbs
A fit to work status upon the completion of the pre-employment medical exam with a negative result of the drug test and a valid NBI Clearance
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
Clear Admin People is a B4B Solutions company that provides career opportunities to great Filipino talents to work remotely (Work-from-Home) with our Australia-based clients. At Clear, employees are enjoying the following benefits on top of the government’s mandatory contributions:
Work-from-home (WFH) setup
PC set with freight expense coverage
Monthly electricity and internet subsidies
HMO Coverage with free dependents
Group term life insurance coverage
Paid vacation leave and sick leave for regular employees.
Annual medicine subsidy and hospital care package
Special leave benefits (Birthday & Covid vaccination, Solo Parent & Magna Carta per IRR)
Cash conversion of accrued leave credits (maximum 10 days) for tenured employees.