Citibank Customer Service Representative
- Taguig, Philippines
- 24,000.00 - 31,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
Expired in 5 months
- Provide world-class service excellence to Citi clients by offering consistent telephone banking experience.
- Attend to both inbound & outbound telephone calls in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Processing of Online banking transactions which include financial entries & data maintenance.
- Identify sales opportunities to further enhance Citi's client relationships.
- Can start as soon as possible.
- Has work experience in an international BPO or Call Center setting.
- High school graduates with 1-year BPO experience are also welcome to apply.
- Above average English communication skills.
- Amenable working on shifts, holidays, weekends & render overtime.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 21st Floor Net Lima Building, BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Banking / BPO
- 100 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.