Customer Care Professional
- Makati, Philippines
- 27,000.00 - 31,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
Expired in 5 months
The Customer Care Professional is responsible for the following:
- Provide ‘world-class’ service excellence to Citi clients by offering consistent telephone banking experience.
- Attend to both inbound & outbound telephone calls in accordance with the company's Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Process online banking transactions which include financial entries & data maintenance.
- Identify sales opportunities to further enhance Citi's client relationships.
- High school or college graduate with 1 year BPO experience.
- With work experience in an international BPO/Call Center setting.
- Above average English communication skills.
- Amenable to work in Makati and Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
- Amenable working on shifts, holidays, weekends & extended work hours.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 27th Floor PBCOM Tower Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Banking / BPO
- 100 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.