Learning Design & Development Lead Analyst
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Training Designer works as a member of a cross-functional team and is responsible for the design and development of training materials and courseware. The Training Designer must have a detailed working knowledge of the ADDIE model and other adult learning principles. He or she will develop training programs and learning materials using a variety of learning methodologies designed for classroom, self-directed and web-based delivery mediums; integrating adult learning theory and creativity into all design elements for the creation of an interactive and effective learning experience.
The Training Designer will support the instructional design process by creating training materials and content, such as; facilitator guides, participants’ workbooks, PowerPoint presentations, job aids and other training materials. The Training Designer will also facilitate Train-the-Trainer sessions to ensure the effective transfer of knowledge of a training design and methodology to classroom delivery peers and colleagues. He or she will create learning assessments to determine the effectiveness and impact of the learning solution.
The Training Designer will partner with Project Managers on large-scale training efforts, and perform project management-related duties on smaller training projects. The Training Designer maintains and manages curriculum content, collaborating with classroom delivery peers and business partners to assess curriculum needs and maintain curriculum consistency and accuracy.
- Determine appropriate training solutions for assigned projects, based on the outcome of analyzing business needs, performance goals, and audience.
- Design and develop training solutions to support instructor-led, self-directed or blended classroom training models as required.
- Design process requires: needs assessments; task analysis; research of knowledge tasks; working with subjects matter experts to validate content; and the creation of supporting design documents including story boards and mock-ups. Design also includes the creation of training assessments/tests.
- Development includes: constructing end-user classroom materials, facilitator guides, assessments, and writing supporting documentation.
- Create measurement strategy for client solutions to include the overall assessment approach as well as the design and development of data collection tools and methods to measure the impact of training.
- Create project plans, timelines and documentation.
- Work extensively with subject matter experts, project teams of varying sizes, and business stakeholders at multiple levels.
Well versed in adult learning theory and instructional design methodology and process.
Demonstrated experience incorporating adult learning theory, practices, and methodologies into the creation of training materials used in a business setting.
Demonstrated project and process management skills with experience managing multiple concurrent instructional design projects.
Two or more years of instructional design experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design or related field is preferred
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.