- Taguig, Philippines28th Floor ORE Central, 31st Street , Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
1. Develop integrated solution designs in support of deployment IT infrastructure and business systems with a focus in new data center deployment, migration and consolidation.
2. Research and evaluate software and hardware to be used as system components and application platforms.
3. Perform contextual analysis and make technology recommendations.
4. Responsible for defining solution architecture options and leading the project team through the process of evaluating the most appropriate design
5. Participate in technology architecture and design decision making for solutions delivered by the IT department
6. Help maintain and continuously improve developments standards, development practices and quality assurance processes that are appropriate to business need.
7. Familiar with industry standards, application architecture best practices and compliance certification, and to drive efforts to bring application architecture and development into conformance with such standards especially in API, Web Services and Java Applications.
8. To support preparation of Application Architecture Standards and Guideline.
9. Perform contextual analysis and make technology recommendations
10. Responsible for defining solution architecture options and leading the project team through the process of evaluating the most appropriate design
11. Participate in technology architecture and design decision making for solutions delivered by the IT department
12. Help maintain and continuously improve developments standards, development practices and quality assurance processes that are appropriate to business needs
- Masters/Bachelors in Engineering
- Certification as Solution Architect is preferred
- 12+ years of overall experience with at least 5 years in technology architecture.
Required Competencies and Skills
- 1. Operating Systems - Experience in designing on MS Windows Server technologies Unix, Linux and virtualization (VMWare)
2. Databases - Experience in designing infrastructure for databases, e.g., high availability, D/R solutions around databases. MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL etc.
3. Systems Management - Knowledge of enterprise class network and server management solutions
4. Network and Security - Knowledge of enterprise-class LAN (Office LAN, Data Center LAN), WAN, VPN and network security (IPSec, Firewalls, DMZ)
5. Storage and Backup - Experience in designing solutions for managing enterprise-class storage network solutions around technologies like SAN, NAS, Encrypting file system and products like EMC and NetApp storage devices
6. Internet Technologies - Web servers (IIS, Apache), Proxy servers, Load balancers, Global site selector, Firewalls, 509.X Certificate, SSO (Kerberos, ADFS, CA SiteMinder)
7. Directory Services - LDAP/AD/ADAM
8. Application servers - Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic, Peoplesoft, IBM Lotus Notes, Microsoft Sharepoint, eRoom
9. Hardware - Basic knowledge of HP rack-mounted servers, blades, HPUX, Superdome
10. Capacity and performance - Experience in designing
11. Architectural knowledge and experience on Java, React, and related frameworks.
- Database Software
- Real time operating system software (RTOS)
- Network Security
- SERVER Administration
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science [Network Engineering]
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 31st Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Banking/Financial Institutions
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.