- Manila, Philippines, , Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assist the TQM Manager in the documentation, revision and control of company procedures, work instructions and forms.
- Conducts Time and Motion Study, work measurement, gap analysis and related IE tools and present findings and suggestions to the TQM Manager.
- Develops new methods, best practices and set target levels for complex/ non - standard operations.
- Undertakes specialized studies, implements new technology, facility design, layout design, functional specifications and feasibility studies.
- Assists the TQM Manager in conducting internal quality and 5S audits.
- Performs other functions from time to time as per the directive of the TQM Manager.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering - Industrial or equivalent
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Industrial Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Cherry Mobile
THE CHERRY MOBILE STORY:
How the New Player Changed The Game
Cherry Mobile’s astonishing rise to prominence has revolutionized the local telecommunications scene through its top-of-the-line and ground-breaking products. What started in 2009 as a mobile phone brand with only four units has swiftly overtaken its rivals in the entry-level market and is now considered a major player in the industry.
Values Your Lifestyle
2009 marked Cherry Mobile’s commitment to become the top value-for-money mobile phone in the country. In its first year, Cosmic Technologies Inc. CEO Maynard Ngu envisioned Cherry Mobile to become the brand that has “Everything for Everyone,” providing handsets that cater to different age groups and match different lifestyles.
It was a dream that became a reality. So big it captivated the market and rocked its competitors - the telecommunications bigwigs. In 2010, barely two years after it started, Cherry Mobile was voted IT Company of the Year in the 3rd CyberPress Awards, upstaging some of the country’s technology giants.
The tagline “Values Your Lifestyle” is not only a promise to bring products that are comparable to high-end devices at reasonable prices, but also reflects the intention of the brand to serve the needs of its users. Starting from essential feature phones with true Dual SIM capabilities, the company has expanded its product range to entertainment-on-the-go TV and multimedia phones, and then eventually entered the smartphones segment for the tech savvy and smart social. Novelty is also consistent in the Cherry Mobile collection -- with either hip, stylish designs, or with product capabilities ranging from multiple SIM to shockproof, waterproof handheld devices. Now, users can even personalize their back covers with the ME phone series, another first in the market.