- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 18 days
- Recruiter responds
- 50% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Education and Training
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 52 AURORA BLVD., Quezon City, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Library & Information Science
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science, or equivalent;
- Professional License is required;
- At least 3-years’ experience;
- Good interpersonal skills, dynamic, committed and hardworking;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Coordinates with the Chief Librarian in the management and supervision of Library services.
- Helps the Chief Librarian in cataloguing newly acquired books whenever necessary.
- Processes newly acquired books, magazines and materials received for the library.
- Answers inquiries of students and faculty members.
- Orients freshmen and transfer students in the use and operation of the library.
- Charges and discharges books and other library materials.
- Conducts inventory and shelf reading of books.
- Prepares and checks books and magazines for binding.
- Maintains faculty and student files of borrowed books and materials in the library.
- Enforces silence in the library.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness in the library.
INSTITUTIONAL PHILOSOPHY, VISION AND MISSION PHILOSOPHY The Central Colleges of the Philippines is dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge, truth and excellence towards the holistic formation of the human person as a strong foundation for national pride, discipline and development. VISION The Central Colleges of the Philippines is envisioned to develop the intellectual, artistic, scientific and technological minds of students essential to the attainment of the country’s goals for rapid modernization and global competitiveness. MISSION The Central Colleges of the Philippines aims to: 1. provide quality and relevant education accessible to all; 2. train individuals to develop personal discipline and critical, creative thinking; and 3. produce committed professionals imbued with the ideals necessary to serve the welfare of society.