- Mandaluyong, Philippines6F, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Write and edit web content based on the product/ service understanding.
- Proofread translation and other English outputs to promote excellent communication quality.
- Research and story development and content creation.
- Marketing content writing and proofreading of varied software products.
- Be part of a team to support communication with the client and among different branches.
- 6 months contract (renewable)
- Applicant MUST submit a portfolio
- Experienced, 1 yr - 5 yr
- Undergraduate degree in English, Communications, Literature, Journalism, Marketing or any relevant field
- Excellent understanding and writing skills in the English Language
- 1~3 years of written content creation experience
- Knowledgeable in MS Office and internet utilization
- A fast learner with great analytical skills and comprehension
- Strong attention to detail preferred
- Basic understanding of Korean language and E-commerce is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Content Writing
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Communication Arts
- Fine Arts [Creative Writing]
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 20F The Podium West Tower. 12 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.