Data Programmer (VBA Macro)
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 44% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- an hour ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 14F Net Cube Centre, 3rd avenue corner 30th street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
- At least 2 years’ of related experience in data processing & report writing/analysis with use of SQL query or VBA/macro scripts. (Longer tenured applicants will be considered for senior position and compensation.)
- Proficiency in data manipulation in MS Excel
- Experienced in MS Excel / Access to process large data sets, import/export data, pivot tables and pivot charts; VBA/macros - ability to understand, use and code macros
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyses, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong understanding of data collection, management and analysis
- Back office or business processing support experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Familiarity with databases and database management tools is a plus but not a requirement
- Comfortable and passionate with data.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering courses, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent working experience. Positions for new graduates are also open but consideration will only be given to those with a technical or STEM degree similar to those mentioned.
- With data processing & report writing/analysis with use of SQL query or VBA/macro scripts experience
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Develop, test, manage and maintain VBA and macro scripts, SQL queries and tables on an ongoing basis to ensure Excel file reporting is kept accurate.
- Keep data integrity amongst databases or tables that are references of the scripts. Reconcile each data file and resolve any discrepancies.
- Locate and define new process improvement for automated reports, data output and performance indicators to identify root cause and correct code problems.
- Manage and create MS Access databases as needed
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs, opportunities and troubleshooting issues within the organization based on data.
Reporting, Consolidation & Analysis
- Collects, consolidates and analyse data from various sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Ensure that performance reports are accurate (reconcile reports and resolve discrepancies), complete and up-to-date
- Support reporting analysts and consumers needing data
- Identify and resolve reporting issues proactively
- Provides insights and data analysis on aggregated and consolidated data to interpret its business value to the organization
BusinessMinds is a leading international management consulting firm that delivers value through our end-to-end Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics Services and business partnerships. Our mission is to significantly build business value by improving business processes through insight. We help large enterprises optimize business processes based on detailed insight into its data and information. We call it fact-based business process optimization.
With decades of success, BusinessMinds continue to grow in various markets. We have established offices in Australia, Denmark, Philippines and Dubai serving multiple industries. Our consultants focus and core competencies are in the areas of Analytics, Data Mining, Performance Management, Information Management, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, Propensity Modeling, Customer Segmentation, Campaign Analysis and other disciplines of data management and predictive analytics.
Our Value Proposition
We deliver strategy, development, implementation and management consultancy to identify, plan, select, develop and implement successful business intelligence, advanced analytics, performance management and data warehouse solutions. By providing ongoing insights to decision makers, we aid in redesigning business processes and give you the tools to make ongoing adjustments where needed.
With trusted, international expertise across a wide range of industries we focus on providing pragmatic, actionable solutions with minimum expenditure and maximum knowledge transfer to improve business value and control. As a point of distinction, the BusinessMinds' core consultancy practice start with business performance, business pain and target results identification and discovery before analyzing bits-bytes and technology platforms. Thus, when we implement, we can ensure flexible solutions focused on letting enterprise data become your company's primary competitive asset. Wherever possible, the delivered solution will be based on and make the best use of your existing tools, delivered in conjunction with your nominated team members.
We specialize in end-to-end information preparation and data mining, enabling the insights required to optimize your decision making:
• analytics, data mining, propensity modeling
• Big Data analytics with cloud offering
• customer segmentation
• campaign analysis
• information management
• business intelligence
• data warehousing