- Creates designs for the collection (seasons) and ensures that they are up to date with the latest fashion trends.
- Closely works with the Brand Head in order to create designs based on the direction of the brand
- Plans and presents merchandise line plan (design collection) needed for the buying season
- Coordinates with the production team to be able to produce product samples on time.
- Sources and selects fabrics, trims and other embellishments.
- Coordinates with suppliers for the needed application of each design/silhouette
- Conducts brand competitor visit and design research.
- Analyzes and interprets from a technical perspective (technical specifications for designs of fabrics, merchandising details).
- Prepares and monitors Merchandise-related reports such as but not limited to PIS, PO, and Buying.
- Preferably a graduate of fine arts/multi media arts
- Knowleadgeable in Corel Draw, Photoshop, Adobe, Illustrator
- Strong Background in Designing Apparel/ Graphic Design for Girls Teens Wear
- Can adopt to multi-tasked work environment and a fast learner
- Enthusiastic, dependable, trustworthy and patient
- Can interpret and relate to grunge, punk, street and gothic design.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Performance Bonus
- Fine Arts [Product Design]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.