- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 months
- Recruiter responds
- 20% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 months ago
- Apparel / Fashion
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 3F Jade Bldg. 86 Chico Rd., Mc Arthur Hi-way, Potrero, Malabon, Malabon, Philippines
Fine Arts [Product Design]
- Preferably a graduate of fine arts/multi media arts
- Knowleadgeable in Corel Draw, Photoshop, Adobe, Illustrator
- Strong Background in Designing Apparel/ Graphic Design for Girls Teens Wear
- Can adopt to multi-tasked work environment and a fast learner
- Enthusiastic, dependable, trustworthy and patient
- Can interpret and relate to grunge, punk, street and gothic design.
- Creates designs for the collection (seasons) and ensures that they are up to date with the latest fashion trends.
- Closely works with the Brand Head in order to create designs based on the direction of the brand
- Plans and presents merchandise line plan (design collection) needed for the buying season
- Coordinates with the production team to be able to produce product samples on time.
- Sources and selects fabrics, trims and other embellishments.
- Coordinates with suppliers for the needed application of each design/silhouette
- Conducts brand competitor visit and design research.
- Analyzes and interprets from a technical perspective (technical specifications for designs of fabrics, merchandising details).
- Prepares and monitors Merchandise-related reports such as but not limited to PIS, PO, and Buying.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Performance Bonus
BUM Equipment, Inc. BUM is local fashion retail brand that has successfully grown into a full line of apparel wear. We have a wide range of styles for teens, young adults and young professionals. Our products are based on the international fashion forecast modified and re-designed to suit the Philippine Teen's segment and the young adults. Our Vision To be the leading teens and young adult apparel brand in the Philippines known not only for comfort, quality and affordability but also for our exciting, adventurous and cutting edge designs. Our Mission We are committed to continuously developing an apparel brand that is relevant to teens and young adults alike. We strive to form a bond with this vibrant market segment by providing satisfying customer experiences which in turn will propel long term loyalty and sustain the growth of our company and our employees.