- Manage parts of construction projects
- Oversee housing and land development inspection.
- Check technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Ensure projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales.
- Liaise with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager.
- Provide technical advice and solving problems on-site.
- Prepare site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Ensure that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
- Responsible for the DMAIC process.
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Work experiences related to the position are an advantage.
- Knowledge of basic construction methods and knows how to read construction plans.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Team player and has good communication skills.
- Amenable to be assigned to different site projects of the company.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Mid-Year Performance-Based Bonuses
- Year-End Performance-Based Bonuses
- Annual Salary Increase
- Meal Allowance (effective upon regularization or after 1 year of service)
- Subsidy for employees unable to work because of lockdowns and/or COVID-19 cases
- Loyalty Incentives (every 5 years of rendered service)
- Perfect Attendance (Quarterly and Annually)
- Christmas Grocery (all employees as of June 31 of the current year)
- Housing Loan Discount and Rebates
- Sick Leave & Vacation Leave (effective upon regularization and all are convertible)
- Uniform (effective upon regularization)
- Company-sponsored activities such as Recognition Day, Company outing, Sports Activities, Team Building, and Christmas Party.
Why join us?
BDC aims to foster a culture that portrays a harmonious family-like atmosphere and long-term stability of tenure, providing a high competitive remuneration compounded with performance-based bonuses/incentives for its dedicated employees.
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
Licenses and Certifications
- Civil Engineer
- Civil Engineering
About Borland Development Corporation
Borland Development Corporation was registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission on March 23, 1990 as a company primarily engaged in real estate development. The business holds its main office at Novaliches, Quezon City with branch offices based in Cavite (Carmona), Batangas (Tanauan) and Pampanga (San Fernando). The company takes pride in the successful completion of multiple subdivisions in over two decades of operations. Through aggressive sales and marketing thrusts, it boasts of having expanded in areas like Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Rizal and Caloocan. As the housing needs of people continue to expand, augmented by low interest rate for housing loans, the potential sales and development of new housing projects for the Company is projected to rise in the future. Serving as the moral fibre for all these activities is an excellent, vibrant workforce of more than 500, led by an equally dynamic Board composed of renowned businessmen. Borland Development Corporation is a proud member of Subdivision & Housing Developers Association, Inc. (SHDA) and Chamber of Real Estate & Builders Association, Inc. (CREBA).