QHSE (Quality Assurance, Health, Safety and Environment) Manager
- Parañaque, Philippines3/F, Formation Bldg. B, Amvel City Business Park, Parañaque, NCR, PhilippinesParañaqueNCRPhilippines
- Full time
Job Summary: To lead, manage, monitor, evaluate, and coordinate the Quality, Health and Safety and Environment Management System (through the establishment and implementation of specific Project QHSE Plan for respective project) within project environments so as to proactively comply with relevant local QHSE Legislation and Codes of Practice and also in accordance to Regional / Corporate QHSE policy & progress so as to achieve continual improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Work with internal and external parties (including clients and vendors) on QHSE plan and implementation effort.
- Review and distribute all QHSE Documentation
- Approve Corrective and Preventive Action Requests & Incident Reports
- Review all KPIs and regularly conduct the Management Review Meeting with relevant team at site.
- Immediately report to Management if there is noncompliance to QHSE Policies & Regulations
- Approve the Risk Assessments
- Execute the Emergency Drills and other Emergency Response Procedure
- Audit and Assess the QHSE compliance of Vendors
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably in Environmental, Mechanical, Occupational Health and Safety, or Chemical from a recognized University.
- QHSE training would be required
- Minimum 4 years of managerial and relevant work experience in technical job and preferably exposed to the same environments Or 3 years’ experience in QHSE management including on site experience and exposure i.e.: regional and/or Asian countries
- Minimum 3 years of Integrated Management System (IMS) - ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSA 18001 project implementation and management
- Knowledge on HSE aspects of handling DG cargo and/or Chemical products and also Heavy lift, Out of Gauge/OOG, supply base and barge operations, too.
- Knowledge on QHSE aspects of handling Health care and Aerospace
- Exposure to Oil & Gas industry and/or Industrial Project & Health care, Pharma, and Aerospace industry with hands on / on site QHSE implementation effort.
- Skills and experience in dealing with customers and auditors.
- Analysis, problem solving skills.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 3/F, Formation Bldg. B, Amvel City Business Park, Parañaque, NCR, Philippines
- General Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.