What Is Your Role
As a QA Manual Lead, you will closely work with various teams within Meetup (ComX, Communications, CommTools, Organizer Experience, and Engineering Teams) to catch any major problems that reduce the quality of Meetup’s products. You will be responsible for testing software programs, replicating, documenting, and reporting issues and bugs so that engineers can implement a fix for them.
QA Engineers would be trained in the workings of Meetup by appropriate Meetup team members. The Engineers would attend all contractor related meetings, standups and QA meetings. They will need to be able to partner with Engineering and ComX team members on functional issues. The QA Manual Lead would report to the Meetup QA Lead.
What You Will Do
- Ensure high-quality software is delivered in each release
- Develop new and update existing software test cases to include user acceptance criteria
- Creation and peer review of test cases, provide feedback, and updates as needed
- Establish best practices and build processes on QA Testing, together with various stakeholders
- Support automation QA testing team in the conversion of manual test cases into automated ones
- Document test findings (bugs, change requests, etc.) (requires detail orientation)
- Update test results in a test tracking tool(s)
- Provide manual testing, mobile testing, load testing and regression testing in support of the system
- Report, track, and manage any discovered defects to resolution
- Detect defects as early in the life cycle as possible
- Assist, as needed, in other functional areas of the project including training and analysis
- Understand, investigate, and solve any complex client requests or complaints; particularly when multiple departments or teams are involved
- Coordinate with all stakeholders for proper delivery of test deliverables to the client
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Attentive to even the most minute of details
- A great communicator in both written and verbal mediums
- Analytical and a problem solver
- Organized. Plus, your time management skills are off the charts!
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Collaborative and can work well with a team.
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements.
- Able to meet the deadlines of his/her deliverables
- Able to accept feedback gracefully
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts
- Able to reduce frustration on heated topics by listening and being solutions-oriented
- Fluent and articulate with strong writing and clear presentation abilities - persuasive but empathetic
- Able to handle conflict and pressure, to set priorities and abide by them, and to consistently maintain a positive client service image under difficult conditions
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 4 years of experience in QA Testing
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications
- Experience with either Clubhouse,JIRA, or any other bug/issue tracking system
- Experience with Zendesk and Braze is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!