Learning and Development Trainer
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0035,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
What You'll Like About Us
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in store to help you level up your skill set.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
As a trainer, you’ll be involved in training team members from different accounts and departments. You will facilitate instructor-led learning sessions, such as on demand training, performance improvement, performance development, and engagement activities. You will collaborate with supervisors or managers to determine their teams training needs and act as a training coach or guide by ensuring that the other training sessions that are conducted by other teams are at par with the company’s standard. Lastly, you will conduct post-training assessments in order to measure the success of the training conducted and developed.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic.
What Will You Do
- Collaborate with supervisors/managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Implement, sustain, and ensure the quality of the training courses that have been created and designed.
- Conduct seminars, workshops, learning sessions, training sessions, etc.
- Conduct training needs assessment and analysis to determine, recommend, and implement the type of support needed.
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Prepare learning materials, such as modules, videos, etc.
- Monitor performance, response, and effectiveness of the training.
- Update job knowledge by participating, requesting, and recommending learning opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations, etc.
- Assist in creating and analyzing L&D’s data
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Proactive and highly self-motivated
- Able to pay attention to details, while still keeping our long-term vision in mind
- Able to adapt to change and learn quickly
- A team player who can communicate with ease and gives and receives feedback with grace
- A strong collaborator, capable of working with different individuals and teams
- Able to facilitate training (ideal)
- Organized and has the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Creative and solutions oriented
- The ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities
- Great skills in facilitating and presenting
- Excellent skills in both written and verbal communication
- Training skills: You will need to be able to speak in a friendly way to deliver accurate and clear content, listening to people’s needs and helping communicate options for them.
- A passion for learning and teaching
- An attitude that is always willing to provide help and support.
- Experience in training other trainers is a plus!
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- The ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities;
- Great skills in facilitating and presenting;
- Training skills: You will need to be able to speak in a friendly way to deliver accurate and clear content, listening to people’s needs and helping communicate options for them;
- A passion for learning and teaching
- Presentation Skills
- Training Facilitation
- Training Needs Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Corporate Communication
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!