Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What Is Your Role
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you are responsible for providing assistance to our most important asset: our people. These duties include sourcing for qualified candidates through different channels and platforms, conducting initial screening and interviews, maintaining applicant databases, and arranging interviews with the Hiring Managers and other stakeholders. As a senior team member, you are expected to further improve the planning and recruitment strategies to meet the needs of our growing organization. You will also provide support to your other team members.
WHY DO WE WANT YOU
We are on the lookout for impact-driven, life-long learners who are passionate about helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our team to become our ultimate partners in success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic, and Authentic.
What Will You Do
- Schedule and conduct job intake meetings for all assigned hiring requests.
- Sit down with stakeholders to do monthly account health checks, building rapport, and trust with the hiring team.
- Educate the stakeholders on the Talent Acquisition process.
- Understand all requirements by having consistent sync up and immersion with hiring managers.
- Building knowledge and understanding of a variety of roles in order to take job requirements and effectively qualify, screen, and shortlist applicants
- Coordinate with stakeholders
- Manage all recruitment channels (referrals, headhunters, online channels) and, if needed, research and recommend new sourcing channels/methods.
- Perform networking activities to promote Boldr and open roles.
- Source candidates through active and passive recruitment.
- Perform the initial stage of the recruitment process: screening, written assessment, and initial interview.
- Manage candidate interview schedules with the hiring team.
Administrative and Miscellaneous:
- Manage and maintain recruitment databases/trackers.
- Prepare reports to clients and leads as necessary.
- Conduct yield rate checks monthly on assigned accounts.
- Undertake an in-depth review of current selection methodologies, making recommendations for, and implementing change.
- Reviewing online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
What Success Is For You
- Ensure at least an 80% pass rate (Quality).
- Ensure 100% day to day deliverables and targets are met. (Timeliness).
- Ensure 100% compliance with TA processes and company policies and values (Compliance).
- Ensure 100% accuracy and timely updating of candidates and trackers
- Create and implement marketing and impact partnerships and events for talent attraction.
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Able to maintain internal and external relationships
- A proven advocate for the confidentiality of restricted information
- Confident in managing competing priorities
- Good team player, collaborative, and eager to share industry knowledge and best practices
- Resourceful, creative, and tenacious
- Proven to be structured and organized. You must be detail-oriented, process-driven, and passionate about providing high-quality output consistently.
- Proactive and self-motivated. You are eager to find and execute ways to improve our process and make it more applicant-centric
- Results-driven and output focussed.
- Resume Parsing
- Bachelor's/College degree in a relevant discipline you’re passionate about!
- At least 3 years of experience handling end-to-end recruitment of simultaneous recruitment campaigns.
- With leadership ability and can coach team members
- Can hire different roles - entry, corporate, and executive-level positions
- Must have experience in volume recruitment.
- Must have experience working with an outsourcing or start-up company.
- A great communicator in both written and verbal mediums to effectively draft letters, reports, briefings, presentations.
- Advanced skills in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and MS Office applications.
- Adept at using different sourcing techniques and platforms.
- An eye for profiling and spotting people who are not only a job fit but a culture fit as well.
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!