Client Success Manager
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What Is Your Role
We’re looking for a self-starter, hard-working, and dedicated team member to jump in and support the build-out of Boldr’s US-based organization. As one of our first US-based team members, you will be able to participate in all the learnings of building an organization from the ground up.
In this role, you are responsible for maintaining and nurturing Boldr’s Client relationships. Your main responsibility will be representing Boldr with our Clients and acting as our internal Client. You will need to be laser-focused on our operational performance and comfortable working with our Philippine-based management team on a daily basis.
You will be responsible for day-to-day Client communication, performance reporting, training, and knowledge management. Having an eye for details will be important as you’ll be maintaining all Client Success tools and procedures.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for an impact-driven team member who is passionate and wants to help Boldr grow. We expect a lot from our Team and want them to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic, and Authentic.
What Will You Do
- Execute daily and weekly reviews of our operational performance with Client stakeholders
- Ability to work seamlessly across different departments namely: Implementation, Sales, Finance, IT, and Operations.
- Provide immediate response to clients and account stakeholders.
- Create and manage Client contracts such as MSAs and SLAs.
- Monitor compliance against SLAs and achievement of client KPIs
- Identify performance issues, conducts root cause analysis, and work with operations to improve performance on KPIs through motivating, guiding, and holding local operations managers accountable for following SLA.
- Facilitate Client Business Reviews and organize the Boldr team for these reviews
- Monitor receivables, work with operations teams where necessary to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Provide regional support for other Client Success Team Members
- Provide timely updates on Implementations and Client Business Reviews
- Develop, maintain and leverage relationships and networks within the client organization to identify and develop business opportunities
Tools, Administration, and Reporting
- Familiarity with Google Suite of Services is a must for this role
- Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Slides, and Docs are used heavily in Boldr
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus
- Coordinate People Management Process
- Enable our team by providing updated templates (Boldr Overview, Engagement Proposals, Process Documents, Implementation Plans, Client Specific documents, etc.)
- Maintain Client schedule (Weekly Updates, MBRs, QBRs, Implementations) and collect feedback and drive necessary actions to completion
- Coordinate necessary training and best practices related to Tools and Processes
- Ongoing support and knowledge sharing
- Obtain feedback from Clients and team members on processes and tools to ensure continuous improvement
- Provides input and communication to drive Client Success improvement, for all clients, enterprise wide
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Very organized and have the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Basic understanding of the Outsourcing Industry is a plus (if the applicant doesn’t have this, we’d expect a strong desire to learn about it)
- Willingness and excitement in learning about all of Boldr’s full range of services, including Customer Support, Data Management, Sales Enablement, Content Moderation, and Sales services will be expected
- A strong grasp of Excel or Google Sheets will be helpful with the reporting work you’ll be responsible for.
- University degree (or equivalent education)
- English language fluency
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!