Team Captain | Sales
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 40,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / monthPHP40,000.0050,000.0040,000.00MONTH
- Full time
What You'll Like About Us
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in store to help you level up your skill set.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
As the Team Captain, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of one of our Sales Development teams. You will drive the execution of outbound sales initiatives and will serve as a point of escalation for issues outside the authority of a team member. You will be responsible for ensuring that the team delivers high-quality services and that they meet their KPI targets. You will also be working with the Service Delivery Manager as well as the People Manager to identify growth and development opportunities for the team members.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic.
What Will You Do
- Ensure that team’s performance are aligned with long-term success of the team, the company, and the customers
- Meet and exceed appointment and pipeline targets, and plan to ensure consistent execution
- Identify, sponsor, and drive continuous improvement of technology and process enhancements that improve Client service, drive efficiency, and mitigate risk
- Relay consistent issues to Service Delivery Manager in a timely and efficient manner
- Establish Self as a trusted advisor and senior point of contact and escalation for internal and external clients and key stakeholders
- Work with the People Development Manager to make recommendations for their team member’s growth and career path, and assist in making a comprehensive training plan for them.
- Monitor attendance and punctuality and other people issues of all team members and consistently escalate them to the HR department for proper disciplinary action as needed
Performance Quality Management
- Monitor and assess team members’ performance, and provide timely feedback through regular coaching as well as through Weekly and Monthly performance reviews
- Ensure that team members are properly trained and working consistently to meet client needs
- Ensure that the team meets company and client-specific KPI targets
- Ensure that team members and equipment needs are met to sustain service levels
- Recommend/suggest relevant alternatives to the product or tool being used by the company
- External Communications
- Be familiar with the client’s key contacts, unique requirements, and operating processes
- Implement policies related to the Client’s products
- Contribute to the ongoing development of customer support and success processes
- Demonstrate mastery on the company and Client’s offerings (i.e. its product and services)
- Understand, investigate, and solve any complex client requests or complaints; particularly when multiple departments or teams are involved
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and additional client value, discussing directly with the Service Delivery Manager
- Strong sales background is required
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- At least 3 years of supervisorial experience in 1 company
- Willing to work on-site
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- A great communicator in both written and verbal mediums
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Receptive to feedback, with a willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Organized. Plus, your time management skills are off the charts!
- Able to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Able to meet the deadlines of his/her deliverables
- Able to accept feedback gracefully
- Bachelor's/College Degree in any related field you’re passionate about!
- At least three years of supervisory experience in a sales position
- Excellent understanding of sales best practices and theories
- Advanced knowledge of CRM systems (i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce IQ, Salesforce)
- Intermediate knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- Proven ability to successfully drive results with clients both internally and externally
- Ability to understand and communicate complex ideas, both verbally and in written form
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Strong supervisory, coaching, and project management skills
- Ability to coordinate people and teams cross-functionally to resolve complex issues with designated time frames
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to easily relate to people in various levels of the organization
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively influence key decision-makers
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Corporate Communication
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!