Project Coordinator | Kitchen Drafter and Coordinator
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What You'll Like About Us
Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients, and of course, you!
We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skillset.
With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
Our Client is a Los Angeles-based company that aims to provide equipment, infrastructure, and services for delivery-only restaurants across different locations in North America. As they prepare to scale and open more locations, they need a team of drafters that will be responsible for space-planning and coordination with kitchen owners during the onboarding process.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic.
What Will You Do
Draw, generate, and manipulate CADs for the facilities/kitchens’ space plans based on confirmed layout and specification sheets
Ensure that the initial layout and equipment fits adhere to the clearances and requirements (e.g. hood compliance and circulation) per region and CloudKitchens defined process
Confirm the completion of all drawing requirements for permit submittal, such as: floor plan, elevations, and schedules per region
Send the initial layout to customer for review and approval, and ensure that submittals are properly labelled and stored in the appropriate folder
Effectively communicate all points for clarification on equipment fits and compliance via email until the final approval
Coordinate with customers to get an approval on scope of work and costs for TIs
Tenant Improvements (TI)
Identify all additional common kitchen improvement needs based on locations of equipment in layout (e.g. electrical outlets, gas connections, or water connections and drainage) against existing drawings
Draw equipment layout floor plan and equipment specification (cut sheets) for each kitchen equipment
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Analytical and creative problem solver with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Data-driven and a critical thinker
- Able to synthesize information and understand projects at hand
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Architecture or other related fields
- At least 6 months of experience in AutoCAD
- Has basic knowledge on Revit (a plus!)
- Experience in designing and drafting kitchen layouts
- An understanding of the different components of various kitchen equipment and kitchen layouts
- Understanding of the end-to-end construction process from planning to closure
- Strong English technical writing and client communication skills
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!