Implementations Analyst | Project Management
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0035,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
As an Implementations Analyst focusing on Project Management, you will collaborate with the internal Implementations Team in tracking, designing, and implementing solutions to optimize the quality of each client’s existing processes and systems.
You will be responsible for leading the coordination and project-tracking for different projects and all corresponding internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, you will take point in pilot testing a wide range of tasks for Boldr’s new and prospective clients of various services across several industries, and in making sure that the tasks are effectively handed over to the Service Delivery team.
Why We Want You
We are looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate about helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic, and Authentic.
What You'll Do
- Support new client implementations by taking a deep dive into the client’s systems and processes to identify both their explicit and implicit needs
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and well communicated
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Build and optimize processes and tools within the defined scope of service
- Continuously identify and execute tactics for the holistic and consistent improvement of all new and existing clients
- Develop a comprehensive project plan for client and stakeholders visibility
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization across all functions
- Interpret current data sources/systems and make recommendations
- Design onboarding and training approach of newly built teams
- Participate as required in the client-facing aspects of new account implementations
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Able to multitask and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts and render overtime work as required
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field you’re passionate about
- A background in project-tracking and management
- An experience or knowledge on project management tools
- Familiarity on any Helpdesk, CRM, and/or business intelligence software
- Moderate or high proficiency in using cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Analytics
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to clients and colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong interest in learning customer experience as a domain expertise
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!