QA Automation Engineer
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
What You'll Like About Us
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients, and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skillset.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please!
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be part of a team providing QA Automation services to a company that automates the hiring and onboarding process for employers. You will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications, designing automated tests to validate their performance, and monitoring all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. In this position, you will collaborate with internal and external teams in ensuring product quality.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic
What Will You Do
- Improve and optimize automation framework standards
- Design and install software databases
- Troubleshoot automation software and finalize system procedures
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Monitor debugging process results
- Write automation scripts and implement software applications
- Conduct script reviews and ensure the scripts follow the organizational standards
- Identify quality issues and create test reports
- Coordinate with a functional team (Manual teams) and understand the scope for automation
- Identify opportunities and recommendations for continuous process improvement
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or a similar field.
- At least 5 years of experience with QA Automation in web/cloud services, applications, and platforms
- At least 1 year of experience in writing automated end-to-end test scripts using Protractor
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes including Jira
- A proven record of strong organizational, prioritization, and project management skills with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced programming skills including databases and automation systems
- An ability to collaborate with Product team about UAT bugs and how to recreate them
- An ability to use existing automated test cases and make updates to them as needed due to application release changes to the UI
- With Protractor experience
Plus Points If You Have…
- Experienced working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!