Senior Data Services Specialist
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 30,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0040,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
As a Senior Data Services Specialist, you will be responsible for managing our client’s back-office operations and for implementing our clients’ new business initiatives. This position will require you to be comfortable in identifying opportunities that will help our Client streamline their back office processes and grow their business. Thus, this role entails regular client communication for updates on day-to-day operations and reports on project deliverables.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Order Processing and Inventory Management
- Evaluate all orders to ensure both completeness and accuracy
- Verify missing information of incomplete orders by liaising with customers directly
- Adjust inventory records to reflect product movement
- Apply appropriate product label to ensure efficient transfer of completed orders
- Coordinate with all parties to ensure smooth delivery of orders
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions including verifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data according to correct customer accounts
- Prepare sale quotes as requested and invoices for confirmed orders
- Facilitate payment collection of invoices due by sending reminders and contacting clients
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Manage vendor/supplier and carrier queries via email and chat
- Review and validate all invoices received from different vendors/suppliers and carriers and record to appropriate account
- Execute an audit review of supplier invoices against purchase orders
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Prepare appropriate documentation by collecting and analyzing customer-provided information
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor's/College Degree in business, finance, or previous experience in similar fields
- Previous experience in business operations and/or project management
- Previous experience in accounting and/or reconciliations
- Organized and has an eye for details
- Basic knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic knowledge of the BPO industry
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Google Drive applications
IT’S A PLUS!
- Have experience in using accounting software like (Quickbooks, Xero, SAP, etc.)
- Able to capture insights into the market and foresee future opportunities
- Able to train other team members on the processes of your account
- Adaptable to change and comfortable in taking on new tasks for the client
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Business Administration & Accountancy
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!