What is your role
As the Human Resources Generalist, you manage the day-to-day operations of the HR office. You will manage the administration of the human resources practices, procedures, and programs. You originate and lead HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. You coordinate the implementation of services, policies, practices through the Human Resources staff, and assist and advise company managers about Human Resources issues.
What will you do
- Assist with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Maintain employee-related databases. Prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Assist with the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs.
- Oversee onboarding steps are executed and performed by all stakeholders
- Provide necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports on labor, culture, and employment-related topics
- Assist with the development of Human Resources policies for the company with regard to employee relations
- Partner with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation
- Participate in the conduct of investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth
- Assist with the implementation of company safety and health programs
- Provide day-to-day benefits administration services. Assist employees with any claim issues
- Recommend changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention
- Assist with employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings
- Helps in culture building particularly in embracing our Core Values and practicing on what a Boldr leader should be
What we'll like about you
- General knowledge of employment laws and labor practices
- Effective English communicator - both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Able to handle conflict and pressure, to set priorities and abide by them, and to consistently maintain a positive client service image under difficult conditions
- Willing to specialize in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, or preventive labor relations
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, Behavioral Science, or any related field
- 2 Years of experience in Human Resources
- Intermediate skills in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Microsoft Office applications
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Labor Relations
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business Administration [Human Resource Management]
- Behavioral Science
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!