As a Data Services Associate, you are responsible for executing projects of varying nature -- from as simple as data entry and mining, to as complex as lead generation, content moderation, and analytics and reporting.
The role will require keen attention to detail while maintaining quality and productivity at defined proficiency levels. You will be working with different tools and databases to gather, organize, and interpret data. This requires an aptitude to quickly learn new processes.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Execute projects assigned by team lead while ensuring defined quality and productivity targets are met
- Identify opportunities to enhance new and/or existing processes as they arise
- Report deficiencies in processes or tools during project execution to ensure timely completion of projects
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Adaptable to change and attentive to even the most minute of details
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements
- Able to accept feedback gracefully
- Bachelor's / College Degree in any field you’re passionate about!
- Previous experience in a related field is a plus
- Experience in using CRM and other similar applications or tools
- Typing speed of 60 words per minute or higher
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 6 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!