Service Delivery Manager, Content Moderation
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As the Service Delivery Manager for Content Moderation, you are responsible for improving performance productivity, efficiency, and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Manage Team Captains and Team Leads within the Content Moderation department to ensure clients’ productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction/client performance objectives are met and performed in an efficient manner
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
- Oversee the daily operational functions of Content Moderation teams and be responsible for driving key metrics. Includes planning, directing, supervising, and evaluating the team’s workflow.
- Identify clients' needs and then determine how to meet them within the context of the business and in a cost-effective manner
- Plan facilitated sessions for any aspect of Service Delivery including incident review, problem resolution, capacity planning
- Establish policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitor employees, and evaluate customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes
- Provide daily goals and strategy to their team that will maximize long-term success
- Responsible for executing department goals and objectives
- Act as overall support for the Senior Manager
- Responsible for reporting and presenting on service status to Boldr’s management team
- Take care of all team members under your wing
- Ensure people development initiatives are properly executed in coordination with the People Manager
- Promote and foster a continuous improvement culture within the organization
- Build team morale to support advisor retention
- Team shaping, building, development, management, and motivation by providing regular and constructive feedback
- Ensure team members have opportunities to seek training and development for specific work requirements or for overall professional development
- Develop and maintain an authentic relationship with all the Content Moderation client stakeholders and provide a seamless communications channel to each client
- Work to maintain an open dialogue with clients in both positive and negative situations
- Constantly assess client feedback and make necessary improvements
- Utilize project management skills (including resource management, relationship management, delegation) to ensure timely creation and delivery of services to our clients
- Ensure that all processes are implemented and executed in a correct, cost-effective and timely manner in alignment with client specifications and quality requirements
- Bachelor's/College Degree of any related field you’re passionate about!
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the Trust & Safety field, preferably from any of the following industries: E-commerce, online marketplaces, IT, or BPO
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a team environment
- Working operational knowledge and understanding of online community platform moderation tools (forums, blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc.)
- Strong supervisory, coaching, and project management skills
- Advanced proficiency in English communication in both written and verbal mediums
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to easily relate to people in various levels of the organization
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Safety and Security
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!