Senior 3D Renderer
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Denver based, BOLDR Architecture is an artistic Architectural Studio focused on digital rendering, virtual reality and architectural design for the video game industry.
We are seeking a creative and hardworking individual with a passion for architectural visualization as we build our team in the Philippines!
- The production of exterior and interior architectural renderings.
- Sketchup Model Cleanup + Optimization for 3dsMax Importation.
- 3D modeling of custom objects.
- The desire to learn and be challenged!
Technical Skills Required:
- 2+ Years Sketchup (Required)
- 2+ years 3DS Max
- 2+ years VRay rendering engine
- 2+ years Adobe Photoshop
Good To Have (Not Required):
- Proficiency in Revit
Animation Skills (3DS Max)
Proficiency with Unreal Engine 4
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!