- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
- Ensures that managements' needs are satisfied and exceeded through the implementation of the company's policies and procedures including its customer service standards, thereby achieving timely and accurate submission of reports to all users.
- Compliance of all government, LGU's, SSS, HDMF, Philhealth, BIR & SEC reportorial & statutory requirements
- Create, coordinate and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, real estate and conservation of assets
- Ensure records system are maintained in accordance with generally Philippine Financial Reporting Standards and International Accounting Standards
- Bachelor's Degree/College graduate of Accounting/Accounting Technology and/or related field; preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and presentation skills
- Knowledge in Accounting Principles
- Above average oral and written communications skills
- Knowledgeable in computer operations
- Detail oriented person and good with numbers
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.