Audit Associate | Cavite
- Cavite City, Philippines#14 William St., Brgy. Highway Hills, Cavite City, CALABARZON, PhilippinesCavite CityCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
- Assist the Audit Manager in the conduct of audit covering financial, operational and field works in order to achieve audit objectives.
- Identifies and communicates engagement issues as well as engagement progress in a timely and organized manner.
- Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assigned tasks, including:
- Completes segments of audits, compilations, and reviews.
- Assists with the preparation of financial statements, footnote disclosures, and management letter comments.
- Assists with engagement administration including audit programs, budgets and engagement letters.
- A graduate of Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration or any other related course.
- Should have a strong and dynamic personality.
- Effective organizing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Flexible, good problem solving and analysis skills.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to be assigned in Alabang/Cavite or Laguna branch
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- #14 William St., Brgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.