- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- 11,000.00 - 13,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Maintain and develop clients for the company.
- Negotiate, provide solution and make sure that all deliverables are being met
- Undertaking administration tasks
- Attending to client needs and concerns at the stage of booking until completion of deliverables.
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
- Organizing and archiving paperworks and documents
- Arrange and confirm appointments
- Coordinate the flow of information both internal and external
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Creativity and organization
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Analytical, decision-making and management skills
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.