Full Stack Developer (Pinjam Modal)
- Tangerang, IndonesiaHead Office - BFI Tower Sunburst CBD Lot 1.2 Jl. Kapt. Soebijanto Djojohadikusumo BSD City Tangerang Selatan 15322, Tangerang, Banten, IndonesiaTangerangBantenIndonesia
- Full time
- Work at BFI Finance's subsidiary, fintech company PT Finansial Integrasi Teknologi (Pinjam Modal)
- Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews with a small team of developers
- Create web applications, APIs, web triggers, etc following best practices.
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, including design, coding, testing and production release.
- Design, implement and/or use RESTful web services
- Implement modern and responsive UI for the web and variety of devices
- Write testable, well thought-out code within the Java ecosystem, embracing additional languages and frameworks when appropriate
- Unit, e2e and performance testing software under load to ensure reliability and scalability
- 2+ years of experience as Full stack developer and/or server-side.
- Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience with Node JS.
- 2+ years experience with web application development including Node.js applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Solid API development experience evident in resume
- Solid knowledge of web application frameworks
- 4+ years’ experience programming.
- Strong knowledge on how to navigate the vast and quickly evolving collection of open source projects and select the right tool for the job
- Attention to detail and an ability to build reliable, scalable, and flexible software.
- Knowledge and experience with authentication is plus.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Head Office - BFI Tower Sunburst CBD Lot 1.2 Jl. Kapt. Soebijanto Djojohadikusumo BSD City Tangerang Selatan 15322
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.