Air-Condition Design Engineer
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 17 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 50% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2nd floor topy building II, Top's place No. 3 Economia Street, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Must have an experience in the same position is an advantage;
- Must be proficient in using MS Office programs especially MS Excel, MS Office and must be proficient using Auto Cad;
- Ability to work in fast-paced team environment;
- Willing to be assigned in Libis, Quezon City.
The Air-Condition Design Engineer is responsible for the AC system suitable with the account requirements. Also, responsible for overseeing the installation, troubleshooting, and quality control.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare concept designs and design basis report with recommendation of suitable AC system with analysis of options including cost and benefit analysis.
- Prepare BOQ, cost-benefit analysis , technical specifications, and tender documents.
- Researching, planning, designing and developing suitable mechanical systems.
- Timely completion of projects including testing and handing over the HVAC System.