- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 24 days
- Recruiter responds
- 4% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 22 days ago
- Legal Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2nd Floor SEDCCO Building, Rada corner Legaspi Street, Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
1. Graduate of any bachelor's degree course but a science or technical background is an advantage
2. Knowledge in Intellectual Property law is an advantage
3. Exceptional communication skills both oral and written using the English language
4. Keen research abilities
5. Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
6. Strong organizational, decision-making skills and problems solving skills
7. A team player.
The job primarily involves preparing and handling patent applications, conducting prior art searches and providing support and assistance to lawyers in various patent-related tasks; it presents an interestingly unique career path for information technology individuals in the field of patent and intellectual property; and offers local and international training opportunities on patent law, patent search and patent drafting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Handles local and PCT-based patent filing and prosecution, including preparation of patent application, filing and prosecution requirements.
2. Coordinates with foreign law firms and other foreign entities
3. Provides technical consultation to clients on patent related concerns.
4. Provides all needed administrative support to lawyers. Assists lawyers with case preparation.