SQL Database Administrator
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 25% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- IT Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- BGC, Taguig, Philippines
- Minimum of 5-7 years of SQL database administrative experience with versions 2000, 2005, 2008.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills required.
- SQL Server DBA certification required.
- Clustering experience – a plus
- Flexibility to work on weekend and night shifts [Rotational]
- Team lead experience a plus.
- Experience in SQL server 2012
JOB TITLE: SQL Database Administrator
Years of Experience: 5 years
- Participation in DBA 24/7 on-call/on-duty support.
- Proven ability to handle several assignments simultaneously.
- Proven ability to manage and work independently.
- Proven ability to mentor other DBAs and provide technical expertise when necessary.
- Superior proficiency in database manipulation using SQL Server technology and tools.
- Data migration experience.
- Windows operating system, shell scripting, , etc.
- · Experience in Replication (Transactional) and in depth knowledge in high availability
- · Experience in database Cluster (SQL 2005, 2008 & 2008R2)
- · Experience in Log shipping
- · Experience in SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Participation in the review of ETL processes and recommendations regarding DBMS load strategies.
- Support of development, test and production database environments.
- Management and recommendation of DBMS software including upgrades, patches, maintenance releases, incidents, and tech alerts.
- Recommendation and implementations regarding new database features as they become available.
- Establish and monitor corporate database standards, including disaster recovery, security, and data retention.
- Management of database configurations, schemas and space.
- Rollout new application code/builds in various production and non-production environments.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot database issues and provide proactive recommendations on outage avoidance.
- Ability to determine and document root cause analysis and corrective action plans.
On December 1, 2014, Ben Edictio was launched with an objective of providing IT recruitment and placement services for the global business community. Ben Edictio is established and managed by professionals with over 50 years of combined management expertise in Information Technology, Human Resource, Sales, and Marketing disciplines. We have the reach and the resources to connect our customers to the very best talents drawing from our network and database of over 30,000 professionals. We focus on understanding our customers’ business and needs that is why we are able to offer solutions that fit seamlessly in our customers’ organization.