- Pasig, PhilippinesTycoon Center, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The SEM Specialist is responsible for implementing and managing online strategies that will maximize the name, credibility, and return on investment of the company. He or she must have a strong knowledge and passion for digital marketing, and fully understands the deliverables related to such work.
- Actively manage all SEM campaigns on Google, and other engines connected to the company.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data to identify trends in paid search campaigns to regularly provide insightful and actionable data in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns.
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns.
- PPC Campaign setup
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization based on ROI
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising to better optimize client’s campaigns
- Perform keyword research and analysis, and develop SEO blueprints for new websites.
- Enables Adwords and Google Analytics Integration
- Provides updates, alerts and reports on campaigns’ performance.
- Collaborates with internal teams to complement and enhance both clientele support and overall campaign performance.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Experience managing paid search campaigns
- Have experience with bid management tools
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Have good knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem, the media and Internet industry.
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Meticulous and excellent attention to details.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Apps.
- Creative, energetic, enthusiastic, and able to bring something fresh and beneficial for the company
- Knowledge of best tools to optimize and discover opportunities in both paid and organic search
- Google AdWords Certification is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Google Analytics
- Analyzing Data
- Digital Marketing
- Competitor Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Tycoon Center, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.