They say AI will end call center jobs. Not in Baytech.
We are looking for customer support superstars to join our team.
We are embarking on an exciting journey to bring AI (artificial intelligence) solutions to the market. We are inviting you, yes, YOU to join us.
We like to work hard but play hard. Yacht cruises, fun team-buildings, out of-town-trips, flights to Boracay and El Nido, are just a few of the “thank you” activities we give to our hard-working and dedicated employees.
Our future looks bright with AI. Our future looks bright with AI. Apply now.
The Customer Support Representative is a Support role under Operations responsible for providing end-to-end resolution of customers' concerns ranging from website support, account information, cancellations, refunds, disputes and chargebacks.
This position involves a moderate level of complexity and requires considerable evaluation, good judgement and decision-making skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary. This position involves time-sensitive processing of work cases. The employee must have the ability to maintain effective time planning, organizational skills and time utilization to ensure all tickets and tasks are completed within timeframes.
The position will work closely with the Marketing and Development team to make product changes that will increase the value our products and services give to our customers
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates regular, reliable and predictable attendance.
- Responding to customer concerns and making sure customers issues are resolved in a timely manner mainly through voice calls and email communication but not limited to such
- Communicating with the Marketing and Development team to come up with solutions for customer issues
- Doing the necessary research needed to answer customer queries
- Testing and replicating the customer journey within our sites to get to the bottom of the problem
- Documenting issues and solutions for new concerns raised by customer and adding it to our customer support knowledge base
- Other duties as assigned.
- Solid communication skills, in written form;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- At least 2 years email/chat experience