Search Engine Optimization Specialist
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 2505 25/F, Discovery Center, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are looking for an Search Engine Optimization expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist analyzes, reviews and implements changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This means maximizing the traffic to a site by improving page rank within search engines.
SEO Specialist Responsibilities:
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and other initiatives and campaigns
- Analyze competitor websites for organic traffic insights
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Provide regular updates throughout the process
- Use Google Tag Manager to integrate tracking actions and events.
- Use Google Analytics and Google Search Console to compile regular performance reports.
- Assist the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- Carry out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Write powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Fill websites and other content with effective keywords
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Write original content for web pages - tailored for the target audience constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Minimum 3+ years of directly related Search Engine Optimization experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience with bid management tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- A deep understanding of how the search engines rank websites
- Experience with content writing, building backlinks, and optimizing web pages
- Familiarity with the WordPress platform and proper formatting practices
- High-quality reporting, copywriting and analytic skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- A detailed understanding of PR in order to get the client’s message heard.
- A desire to understand what drives Google’s algorithms.
- A commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date.
- Problem solving ability, structured thinking and the ability to understand complex issues.
- Self-starter, strong initiative and leadership skills
- Strong quantitative skills, particularly in statistics and data analysis for understanding ranking algorithms
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing working environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- A good understanding of the wider marketing context
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- We guarantee a big chance for growth in your career!
- We give trainings to our employees to further widen their knowledge and develop more their skills.
- Our qualified employees also enjoy the benefit of working in flexible time so you won’t be stressed with the traffic rush.
- Our office is centrally located at Discovery Center in ADB Avenue, just a walk away from The Podium, Megamall and Robinsons Galleria and, of course, nearby bars & restaurants to chill after a tiring day at work.
- Regular socials, engagement activities, drinks, treats and a lot more – and you can be as involved as much as you’d like
- Google Analytics
- Analyzing Data
- Digital Marketing
- Competitor Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 2505 25/F, Tycoon Center, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.