The Search is on for select few who will be part of 2021 TFA Business Unit Head Mentorship Program.
We are looking for Business Managers / Sales Managers who are visionary leaders, business developers, enablers and drivers of performance. We are looking for experienced professionals who are competitive and believer in the nobility of financial planning practice. We are in the lookout for individuals who utilize their expertise in sales team management and activity monitoring. They must be willing to undergo and complete training programs. It is a full-time sales management position which empowers a growing team of successful sales professionals.
How to Blaze the Trail?
• Grow a team of successful sales professionals
• Hire, enable, drive, and develop a team of Financial Advisors and performance.
• Coordinate with Agency Training and Development for development programs.
• Utilizes own expertise in sales team management and activity monitoring.
• Ensures Team performance metrics and deliverables are met on a monthly basis.
• Reinforces daily activity management of Financial Advisors
• Implement and promote sales drives and campaigns in coordination with Agency Development.
• Recruit, lead and manage groups of Financial Advisors.
• Empower and lead them to achieve day to day and month to month targets.
• Reinforces daily activity management of Financial Advisors.
• Undergo and complete training programs
• Create and run your own Business with support from the TFA Team.
• Flexibility of work schedule
• Benefits: HMO, Group Life Insurance & Provident Fund *upon segmentation
• Local and International travel incentives
• Unlimited income capability through performance bonuses and commissions
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree / College Degree in any related field
• At least 3 years of working experience in Sales with People Management
• Has entrepreneurial and strategic mindset
• Has high aptitude for learning; must undergo trainings and certifications
• Ability to work well with people of all levels within the organization
• Self-starter, goal-oriented and flexible
• Driven, passionate, and can lead an amazing team
• Strong analytical and planning skills
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Can manage time effectively and efficiently
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 10 openings