- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 45% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 16 days ago
- Other Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2nd Floor Republic Glass Building, 196 Salcedo Street corner Soria Street, Legaspi Village, Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any related course
- With at least 1 experience in the same field
- With sense of urgency and is keen to details, hardworking
- Must be knowledgeable in sales, audit and payment entries
- Must be flexible and with positive attitudes towards work
- Willing to be trained
- Willing to be assigned in Makati
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Knowledgeable in any Accounting system, preferably QuickBooks
- In-charge of Sales Audit and Cost Variance Analysis. Review all sales and cost of sales validity, authenticity, propriety and timely posting;
- In-charge of monthly inventory monitoring in relation to the cost analysis;
- Do monthly physical inventory count with operations staff assigned to handle the clinic inventory.
- Report to management material increase and decrease in purchase cost of various clinic supplies and consumables that will impact the cost of sales;
- Monitor changes in clinic service menu or changes in treatment process that will affect costing;
- Assist in pricing analysis for services or treatment;
- Reconcile cost of sale and inventory. Checks the validity, completeness and accuracy of inventory transactions as recorded in the accounting system;
- Prepare monthly cost variance analysis on services and merchandise. Compare monthly actual cost of sale versus service or treatment mix as reported in the PMS (Patient Monitoring System) database.
- Suggest cost-effective controls;
- Check, verify and audit inventory reports of all clinic, randomly, from time to time;
- Audit and verify all Sales of clinics before recording in the accounting system;
- Monitor and follow-up accounts receivable including all credit card transactions;
- Properly maintain Accounts Receivable schedule making sure that the balances are accurate and correct as reported in the Balance Sheet.
- Prepare timely Statement of Accounts making sure that it is sent and received on time by Clients with outstanding accounts.
- Responsible for the proper execution of accounting system and procedures. Apply internal control firmly and strictly at all times;
- Assist and cooperatively participate in the implementation and upgrade of accounting system and procedures;
- Keep and maintain an organized accounting files and records.
- Handle with due diligence and precaution confidential matters;
- Assist and support the Accounting Manager in his/her activities;
- Establish and maintain harmonious working relationship with all employees, officers, auditors, bank personnel, clients and suppliers for efficient and effective disposal of duties;
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that Management may assign from time to time.
Auracle Wellness Corp was incorporated in 2014 to provide beauty and wellness product and service innovations from all over the world to the Philippines. Masters in franchised operations, its partners scour the world for the best brands, technology and expertise in this growth industry. We have three (3) clinics to date, one for Oracle Aesthetic Clinic and two for HairX Hair Removal.
Oracle Aesthetic Clinic is the first franchised clinic in the country from Oracle Skinland, South Korea, the largest networked dermatology, plastic surgery and obesity clinic in Asia-Pacific. The first clinic is in Legaspi Village, Makati City which offers a full range of treatments from problem skin management to non-invasive age-reversal procedures. Only the latest state-of-the-art US FDA-approved technology and equipment are used. The best of Korean know-how combined with the unique caring service of Filipinos, this is what Oracle Aesthetic Clinic promises.
HairX Hair Removal is a hair removal clinic in the Philippines which aims to make IPL hair removal accessible, affordable, and available to more Filipinos. HairX Hair Removal uses top-line technology to ensure smooth, hairless skin. Our branches are located at Burgos Circle, Taguig and at S Maison, MOA Complex.
Come join and grow with us.